What Is qtarget?
A completely rewritten and optimized targeting solution based on bt-target.
qTarget is a high-performance targeting solution that allows interaction with any predefined entity, model, entity type, or polyzone.
At the mere cost of ~0.04ms while activated you can easily and safely replace markers and distance checking, instead relying on intuitive design to improve player experiences.
- Maintains compatibility with bt-target while providing improved utility and performance
- Optimised and improved raycasting function allows interaction with a wider range of entities
- Add generic options to apply for all players, peds, vehicles, or objects
- Trigger an event or function after clicking an option, with the ability to pass any data through
- Define distance on a per-option or overall basis when triggering qtarget function exports
- Ability to redefine or remove options and add new options without replacing old ones
- Update the option list when moving towards or away from a target with variable distances on their options
- Support for entity bones, with built-in tables for opening vehicle doors
- Support checking for job, items, or specific entities
- Utilise the
canInteractfunction for advanced checks to show or hide an option based on any trigger
- Improved support when using
- Primary development by @thelindat and @OfficialNoms
- Motivation by the entire Linden's discord community.