What is oxmysql?
Oxmysql allows you to connect your FiveM server to a database (SQL) server
Oxmysql is an alternative to the unmaintained mysql-async/ghmattimysql resources, utilizing node-mysql2 rather than mysqljs.
- Support for URI connection strings and semicolon-separated values
- Asynchronous queries utilising mysql2/promises connection pool
- Support for placeholder values (named and unnamed) to improve query speed and increase security against SQL injection
- Improved error checking when placeholders and parameters do not match
- Lua promises in
lib/MySQL.luafiles for improved performance when awaiting a response
- Support mysql-async syntax while providing newer (more accurate) names
GitHub | Website | Discord Server | Docs