What Is ox inventory?
- Creates different shops for 24/7, Ammunition, Liquor Stores, Vending Machines, etc.
- Job restricted shops, such as a Police Armoury.
- Items can be restricted to specific job grades and licenses.
- Define the price for each item, and even allow different currencies (black money, poker chips, etc).
- Generic item data shared between objects.
- Specific data stored per slot, with metadata to hold custom information.
- Weapons, attachments, and durability.
- Flexible item use allows for progress bars, server callbacks, and cancellation with simple functions and exports.
- Support for items registered with ESX.
- Server-side security prevents arbitrary access to any stash.
- Support personal stashes, able to be opened with different identifiers.
- Job-restricted stashes as well as a police evidence locker.
- Server exports allow for registration of stashes from any resource (see here).
- Access small stashes via containers, such as paper bags, from using an item.
- Vehicle gloveboxes and trunks, both owned and unowned.
- Dumpsters, drops, and non-player vehicles.
- Loot tables allow users to find random items in dumpsters and unowned vehicles.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/